I know! I know! I know what we'll do as a contest to celebrate the new book! (And thanks for all your ideas!)
Take a look at this army of Bots on the Sharpie Marker blog.
I want an army of MINIONS!
That's right, send in the Lilah Beans!
So, if you want to play (and win stuff), here are the rules:
• Make a LILAH BEAN.
It can be made out of anything that will stand up - cardboard, fabric, domino, fome-cor, polymer clay, shrink plastic... anything that won't rot or smell.
• The finished piece must be 6 inches or smaller.
• Sign the back!
• The Lilah Beans will not be returned (They become my property. I mean, really, how can I take over the world if my minions are constantly taking vacations to visit family!?)
• If you send a SASE (that's a self-addressed STAMPED envelope) with your LB, I will send you a little treat just for entering.
• Be sure to include your NAME, mailing address, and any online link (blog, website) you might want me to shamelessly promote on my blog.
• GRAND PRIZE (MY absolute favorite entry) will win an official Zentangle kit and ZT for Kidz! book
• PEOPLE's CHOICE (that's you guys' choice) will win an assortment of Zentangle supplies ... and ZT for Kidz! book
• VARIOUS OTHER PRIZES (I'll decide the categories after I see what you all send!) will include ZT stuff...and ZT for Kidz! books
• Winners will also be featured on the ZTforKids.com site.
• DEADLINE: August 10th, 2011
• So start training those little jelly beans. Whip them into shape and march them off to:
Beez Ink Studio
PO Box 359
Warner, NH 03278
• PS Originality counts!! (That, and great hair...)